I am a member of and follow the directives of the Doula Services Association of BC and DONA International.
1. Two prenatal home visits; I offer education, encourage birth planning, discuss your hopes, anxieties & desires. I can recommend resource books and videos to assist you and your family in feeling ready for your labour.
2. Full labour, delivery; I arrive when you want me to, can be as early into labour as you feel you need support. I remain with you for the entire birthing
3. Post-partum support and/with initial breastfeeding; I can stay with you until you are most comfortable afterwards.
4. One follow up post-partum visit
5. Unlimited phone support and access.
6. Continued search for resources to support you beyond what I have in my library.
• Provide emotional support, physical comfort measures, and an objective viewpoint, as well as helping you obtain the information you need to make informed decisions.
• Become familiar with your expectations, hopes, and concerns about the birth of your baby.
• Remain with you as a constant support throughout the labour and birth process.
• Provide guidance to partners, allowing them to participate at their own comfort level.
• Help you and your partner create an ideal atmosphere for your birth experience at home or in the hospital.
• Provide useful and necessary tools for your comfort and relief during labour.
Copyright © 2018, Doulandie.com. All rights reserved.
Created and managed by Munday Media & Design, www.mundaymedia.com